The place for anything at all...
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets
Mood: Indifferent

Post by MoonKit »

Lukas wrote:
MoonKit wrote:To me, being a therian just means feeling your tail wag when a good song comes on the radio or wanting to let a howl loose after a good kiss. Nothing spiritual in my eyes. :howl:  :oo
by the way, i just recently started a phantom tail when i sleep, score :P
Congratulations! Once the phantom limbs start, they start happening a lot more frequently. I sure as heck was excited the first time...now I cant imagine ever NOT feeling my tail. :D
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Post by Morkulv »

Set wrote:
Morkulv wrote:Ignorance of the truth, ofcourse.
And that would be...? What is this mysterious thing you seem to know while no one else does?
humans are just another animal, but NOT apes.
Then what are they?
To hold a nice example; otherkin is a human (and earthbound) thing only.
Again with the "and you know this how"?
And yes, I have never been through the rebirth-cycle before, but I know plenty of people that did. Trust me, it matches up.
Mmhm. I'm willing to bet I'm older than any of them. I will not trust you, because what I have personally seen and what you're saying are far from the same thing.
What do you want me to say? What do YOU think human beings are? Birds? :roll: If you really think your opinion is that much better then mine, and you really know something, then why ask these pointless questions to me when you claim to know all the answers yourself? And why can't you consider the fact that not every creature is connected? Humans are slightly advanced animals, and the reason why everyone believes in the evolution-theory crap is because some apes are slightly advanced as well. Does that make humans and apes the same? Not over a long shot. Some people just can't believe the thought of evolution occuring anywhere else then in human biology.

And how do you think people know something? Its called research.

And since when does age make you any more truthfull? A lot of therians and wicca's always say that they'r older whenever they run out of arguments and usefull things to say, and I bet its the same with you. The 'mysterious thing' I know is truth, its not that hard.

Yes, therianthropy is a load of BS, and so is wicca. Therianthropy is short, for creating the illusion of having wolf-abilities (or whatever animal furries dream of). Phantom-limbs and all that crap... Do you really think you can progress yourself with that s***?

"Deal with it!".

Oh and what is your 'experience' if I may ask? Phantom-limbs? Yeah, that really is a high and advanced state... :roll:
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
PariahPoet
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The one and only were-jaguarundi!

Post by PariahPoet »

MattSullivan
Legendary
Legendary

Post by MattSullivan »

Beliefs are beliefs. Therians aren't any stranger than religious people who believe in a spaceborn diety( s) Let people have their fun. It's all part of the wacky circus of "stuff" we call humanity
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: living

Post by Lukas »

Therianthropy is short, for creating the illusion of having wolf-abilities (or whatever animal furries dream of). Phantom-limbs and all that crap
nope wrong, i don't think i have any wolf-abilities, i just think i am a human with half-wolf soul in me, that doesn't mean im not human, just my soul has wolf, im still a guy with just human abilities, im just different on a spiritual level
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)
Kelpten
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kelpten »

Seriously Morkulv, it's fine if you don't agree with people, but the way you say it is very disrespectful. Calling therianthropy crap is going to turn this into a flame thread and get it locked :( . Instead just calmly state your own opinion, even if it is opposing to what's been said, back it up with what proof or logic you have, and don't get mad if someone else disagrees with you. Ok? :D
RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh
Mood: Meh...

Post by RedEye »

Not to worry: I'm keeping an eye on Morkulv. He's had two swings at bat; next strike, and he's out.
Problem is, he's just So-o-o-o excitable, and thinks that badmouthing people is a way to refute their arguments.
It isn't: but it IS a way for him to get deleted from this thread... :roll:

Next time he has a bout of verbal diharrea, Please-just ignore him. Act like his post doesn't even exist. Shun him.
He will get the message...I promise. :evil:
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

Edit: *sigh* Fine, I'll stop asking questions. I was just trying to understand why he thinks the way he does. That's all.
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary

Post by MoonKit »

Try and keep the arguing restricted to PMs next time please, guys. That way it can get as angry as you want and nobody has to be warned or banned or any of that.:grinwiggle:
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: living

Post by Lukas »

Morkulv wrote:
RedEye wrote:Not to worry: I'm keeping an eye on Morkulv. He's had two swings at bat; next strike, and he's out.
Problem is, he's just So-o-o-o excitable, and thinks that badmouthing people is a way to refute their arguments.
It isn't: but it IS a way for him to get deleted from this thread... :roll:

Next time he has a bout of verbal diharrea, Please-just ignore him. Act like his post doesn't even exist. Shun him.
He will get the message...I promise. :evil:
To answer this pointless threat, please go read my old answers in your PM-box from all the crap you've send with PM's over time. The problem with subhumans is though, that they only see strong arguments as offending since it goes into a level that is unknown to them, and that is truth.

And you can play 'badass moderator' whatever you want, but like I said countless times before I have the right to a opinion. I think therianthropy is crap and I wrote down several arguments to support that. You can say whatever you want, but my posts are as offence as you want them to be. It took just one guy for christ's sake to lock up a single furry-thread in this place... Is it really that hard to disagree? People need to toughen up. As soon as anyone opens a discussion, you open the mouth's of almost millions of people to speak they'r opinion, and not every opinion is the same. My opinion is different, isn't any less truthfull then anything else written on this board, and I have the right to post it.

In my last post I responded to the patronizing tone of Set's post, where Set posted that he/she thought to be older then me and anyone around me. If I really would be such a b****, I could have responded a lot more heavier conserning insultive use of words. Trust me.
don't worry Morkulv, i got you back, no matter how loud you get :D
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)
MattSullivan
Legendary
Legendary

Post by MattSullivan »

What's this?? Dissention in the ranks and I DIDN'T CAUSE IT??

now I am scared.
RedEye

Post by RedEye »

No, you didn't. We are glad. When you do cause dissention in the ranks, though; you do it much better... :lol:
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Morkulv »

Lukas wrote:
And souls just do not go randomly into the first body that comes up or something. It just doesn't work that way.
I don't believe that either, i believe god intended me to be like this, :D
Well I don't believe in god (I believe he exists, I just don't put my faith in him). but thats a whole other story.
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
Kelpten
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kelpten »

Hmm, like Ivan from The Brothers Karamotsov. Great book. It sounds like you're in the vein of belief that was explained in The Grand Inquisitor. So there's nothing left to do but give you a kiss, Murkulv :wolfkiss: Plagerism!

Believe me, this makes sense if you read the book.
RedEye

Post by RedEye »

Morkulv wrote:
Lukas wrote:
And souls just do not go randomly into the first body that comes up or something. It just doesn't work that way.
Well I don't believe in god (I believe he exists, I just don't put my faith in him). but thats a whole other story.
What makes you think "HE"? Or SHE... The ultimate is beyond gender, just as it is beyond conception. Gods are the faces we put on the ultimate.
Merrypaws
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Merrypaws »

RedEye wrote:What makes you think "HE"? Or SHE... The ultimate is beyond gender, just as it is beyond conception. Gods are the faces we put on the ultimate.
*wags a finger* Ah, ah, ah! Right back at'cha: What makes YOU think you're right? Got proof? :wink:

Is there really only one single 'higher power' (not necessarily ultimate, but something beyond human perception, anyway) that somehow affects the physical world? And if there were more than one, couldn't it be, that they were divided into what might be, in the limitations of human understanding and language, described as genders?

Not meant to offend anyone, just gleefully pokin' the fascinatingly disgusting can of worms that's been spilled.
Do we really need the solution? Couldn't we just enjoy the problem for now?
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

Lets please keep religions out of this an gods for that matter. Those topics seemed to have a tenancy to end up locking threads :P If tho we can talk about this without offending people that's fine too tho...I just don't want to see anyone offended here
Kaebora
Custom Title: Werehare In Disguise

Post by Kaebora »

Religious beliefs are not always based on proof, rather, most are based on faith. Trying to disprove someone's undying faith does tend to lead to unwanted arguments. It's best to leave it be and relate to people on a different subject that isn't as personal.
Lurking softly, reading your posts, loving your ideas...
-Kaebora
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Morkulv »

RedEye wrote:
Morkulv wrote:
Lukas wrote:
What makes you think "HE"? Or SHE...
Because the adressform is 'god', and not 'goddess'.

And no 'god' or 'goddess' can do any effect on the physical world here I believe. The realms in this universe are devided, wich is what makes this planet such a boring place from time to time.
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary

Post by MoonKit »

Merrypaws wrote: *wags a finger* Ah, ah, ah! Right back at'cha: What makes YOU think you're right? Got proof? :wink:
Merrypaws is right...everybody "knows" that THEIR right. :roll: Truth is, we've all got bits and pieces.
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

I'm pretty sure my soul is--well--ancient (not sure why, I have just always felt like my soul is very old). I've never been able to see my memories from past lives and such, but I don't think that's necessary in order to have a very old soul. At the moment, I am being "blocked" from accessing past life memories, which is a little irritating, but I'm sure there's a very good reason for it, which I'll find out soon enough. There are some important things I must learn in this life, but I still haven't yet (which is fine, since I've most likely got plenty of time).