Meditation

The place for anything at all...
wolf4life
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: booooooooooored.....

Post by wolf4life »

Morkulv wrote:I had a chat with my 'inner wolf' yesterday (therians know what I'm talking about). :D

Damn, he's a asshole. :lol:

lol...everyones call be sometimes...especially when you disagree
"Es gibt nix, was es nicht gibt", translated "There's nothing which can't exist."

"Choose a good path....because you only get to choose once"-Wolf4life

"TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!"-Gir
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Post by Morkulv »

How do you mean?
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
wolf4life
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolf4life »

i ment can be.... :P
"Es gibt nix, was es nicht gibt", translated "There's nothing which can't exist."

"TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!"-Gir
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Morkulv »

Oh... No he was just like that. But that could be because he's in my spirit though. :lol: And it was a black wolf, and usually black wolves stand for 'wolf of destruction' in therianthropy and meditation (edit: and energetics). So that could explain something.
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: living
Mood: Indifferent

Post by Lukas »

Morkulv wrote:I had a chat with my 'inner wolf' yesterday (therians know what I'm talking about). :D

if he is a asshole and little 2 puncher might fix that :wink:
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)
wolf4life
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolf4life »

lol

arnt all of our inner wolves kinda an asshole sometimes? Well....I would never call him that but yea

I think talking with your inner wolf is a very good way to clear your mind aswell as meditation...

Midnight
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Midnight »

My arseholeness is all human.
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Morkulv »

Lukas wrote:

Well, no. I wasn't gonna say this because I thought it was kinda personal, but my inner wolf is locked away in a tower. The point is, if I choose to free him and he chooses my side I'm getting more energy (wich is the point of a inner wolf). But if he decides to go his own way once freed, he could easily drain my energy.

Yeah I know this sounds like a load of crap.
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets

Post by MoonKit »

Morkulv wrote:
Lukas wrote:

Well, no. I wasn't gonna say this because I thought it was kinda personal, but my inner wolf is locked away in a tower. The point is, if I choose to free him and he chooses my side I'm getting more energy (wich is the point of a inner wolf). But if he decides to go his own way once freed, he could easily drain my energy.

Wow. I just learned a lot more about you then Im not sure I should know.
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Morkulv »

Why is that?
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lukas »

on to something that has nothing to do with the above statement:
so i did a little "test run" last night of meditation and i think it was a partial success but im going to explain what happened and you all give your opinion on how you think it went:
first it was 1 AM (thats right i was up that late on a school night sue me)
i decided to lay on my belly with my 2 hands stacked on my belly
then i closed my eyes and did the random thinking thing
first thing that happened is all these little flashes of lines start going across my eyes(yeah i know its weird) time: about 3 min in
then my legs started tingling and my stomach did a little moan but thats it time: about 10 min in
finally i started to get this increase relaxing/thought thinking increase
(heres the weirdest part) i decided after the last step to check the time to see how long I've been at it and it said 5:30am
so somehow while doing the last part(the increased thinking and relaxing) i feel asleep apparently
so i think this was a partial success because even tho i feel asleep i was still thinking during my sleep(but it seemed it only lasted a few min not 4 hours and 30 min

anyone have a different view?
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Morkulv »

I think its pretty natural to fall asleep since meditation is kinda like napping you know... So I would say it was a succes.
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lukas »

woot!
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Morkulv »

Yay! :lol:
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Morkulv »

MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets

Post by MoonKit »

Morkulv wrote:Why is that?
:lol:

Its just that the wolf locked up scenario sounds a lot like your avoiding a part of yourself (wolf or not) and depending on how you face it, it could go good or bad. But you gotta face it. Thats just my opinion.

Keep in mind I dont know anything more then the mediation and I could be way off! But thats what it sounded like to me. :D
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Morkulv »

wolf4life
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolf4life »

Morkulv wrote:
Lukas wrote:

let him free??? thats a little harsh dont you think?

mines always with me....i dont keep him locked up

*nagowteena*
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: TV!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by *nagowteena* »

wolf4life wrote:
Morkulv wrote:
Lukas wrote:

let him free??? thats a little harsh dont you think?

mines always with me....i dont keep him locked up

Same here. :D
Image Image
Yeah, that hits the spot..DeviantArt ~ Youtube Avatar by Z
wolf4life
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolf4life »

:lol:

Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Morkulv »

I didn't put him there in the first place...
wolf4life
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolf4life »

well then why keep him in there?

and what? how the heck did he get there!

Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Morkulv »

I don't need to explain this again. Read my previous posts and you know why its not as simple as you think, to say the least.
wolf4life
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolf4life »

oh...well....you only get to live once.......you might aswell see what will happen

Lukas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lukas »

wolf4life wrote:oh...well....you only get to live once.......you might aswell see what will happen
wolf you need to read!
but my inner wolf is locked away in a tower. The point is, if I choose to free him and he chooses my side I'm getting more energy (wich is the point of a inner wolf). But if he decides to go his own way once freed, he could easily drain my energy.
so as you can see he has done it before and sometimes the results were negative
everyone who has a inner animal has a different type of inner animal, sometimes there always there for you and somtimes(in the above case) they can act independently with bad results