Lamest excuses given by pretend werewolves on the forums...

The place for anything at all...
Machine-Whisperer
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: At an Observational status

Post by Machine-Whisperer »

" I would post in a picture, but the laws of physics prevent me from showing up correctly "
Bah... Stupid Case sensitive Email. Lets try this again !
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets
Mood: Indifferent

Post by MoonKit »

"I would post a picture of it but my mom wont let me. She's a werewolf too." :lol:
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

how about "im a werewolf and you are all ww fans so you mst believe me"

im sure ive used that before.................................. :lol: :lol: :lol:

(wow what the hell was i thinking)
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

yea i pretended to be one and now im joking about it thats such a cliche but i dont care because its funny :lol:
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

gladius wrote:yea i pretended to be one and now im joking about it thats such a cliche but i dont care because its funny :lol:

oh. ha ha. Very funny. You worked so hard to return to this forum after being banned just so you can tell us you pretended to be a werewolf.

Gee. thanks for sharing.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

Figarou wrote:
gladius wrote:yea i pretended to be one and now im joking about it thats such a cliche but i dont care because its funny :lol:

oh. ha ha. Very funny. You worked so hard to return to this forum after being banned just so you can tell us you pretended to be a werewolf.

Gee. thanks for sharing.
Oh good lord :roll:
shsu_bound_girl125
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by shsu_bound_girl125 »

People are actually banned if they claim to be a werewolf? That stinks for them.
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

They can claim t be a werewolf, It's just when the think they know what's right and disregard some good speculation on what a werewolf might be, because they're a "werewolf" and start getting into arguements, then they're banned, after a few friendly warnings of course.
Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori :P
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

you meen to tell me you guys had no clue who this was.............i thought you did................

well what can i say..........i do apologize.............i was acting stupid, hell nobody is perfect,i just hope this dosent destroy what little bit of friendship we may/or may not have had, perhaps i was just looking for a space to vent off my opinions......perhaps i just wanted to fit in.........i want to hear your comments, and i verymuch hope to not get kicked off again........i probably deserve it.who knows?
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Post by Morkulv »

Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
ABrownrigg
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ABrownrigg »

Hmm.. I do so love speculation.

Aside from the science, and their personal reasons.. The world view, paranormal research will always be considered 'paranormal'.. even with proof of ghosts, (of which theres many documented cases).. its still considered paranormal because it interfears with the worlds belief system.

Quantum physics, mechanics and the like are there for the help of explaining physics we don't undertsand yet. Say someone did prove werewolves exist.. and have been living in secret.. folks find that even people they 'know' are werewolves. For me the entire structure of life would change.. much like if 'aliens' actually landed on this planet and spoke publicly. World religions could change.. viewpoints on lots of things might alter..

And as far as my hand on the poster.. Yes, that's my hand, and No I'm not biting anyone.. so there. :P

AB :lol:
shsu_bound_girl125
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

:o I'm playing stupid and blonde right now, but is that THE ABrownigg that's making the movie???? Wow!! I didn't think I would get to talk to a director. This is awesome. I think I'll like it here. :D
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

Post by Scott Gardener »

Yep, that's him. That's actually the director speaking. Or, typing. The avatar I suspect is a digitally rendered effect. In person he doen't really look like that. Kind of, but not really.
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

Only on full moons... :wink:
alphanubilus
Legendary
Legendary

Post by alphanubilus »

shsu_bound_girl125 wrote::o I'm playing stupid and blonde right now, but is that THE ABrownigg that's making the movie???? Wow!! I didn't think I would get to talk to a director. This is awesome. I think I'll like it here. :D
Okay... enough of the blonde jokes here! I am natural and I am proud of it! hehe... er uh... damn! :lol:

Well you know, what has always annoyed me about Tr00 W3r3's, other than their inability to spell and use any form of grammar, is that they are oblivious of any real werewolf lore. Everything they believe comes straight from the local cinema. I remember Brad Steiger, writer of the Werewolf Book: Encyclopedia of Shapeshifting Beings, and a good friend of mine, getting all sorts of panicky e-mails from Tr00 W3r3s afraid they are being hunted by vampires due to the box office success of Underworld. Lame... Brad and I had a huge laugh abou that...
JoshuaMadoc
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: HERO OF NIGHTMARES
Additional Details: I just don't care.

Post by JoshuaMadoc »

"Why the f*** would i show my superior form to you inbred humans?"
Cavman
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The lone wolf of Quinault

Post by Cavman »

kitetsu wrote:"Why the F@&^$ would i show my superior form to you inbred humans?"
*snork* ROFLAMO :roflmao:
shsu_bound_girl125
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

I am a natural blonde as well here. I like it too. But I'm not too bright sometimes so I joke about being a blonde so I don;t feel bad for myself. I enjoy them really. :lol:
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Guitar Dude from Metallica

Post by Kirk Hammett »

<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Image Image :beerwolf: :drunx:
"Animals were not made for humans, not anymore than black people were made for whites or women for men" -Alice Walker-
RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh
Mood: Meh...

Post by RedEye »

Ran across this great one a while ago: "I'd show you all, but the b**** I'm married to won't let me"...
Now that one makes you wonder...not about the Loser, but about the b****. That would be a proper name for a Female Canid....

"The greatest disappointment is when Fantasy somehow becomes reality... It isn't as good as it was."

:wacko:
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets

Post by MoonKit »

RedEye wrote:"The greatest disappointment is when Fantasy somehow becomes reality... It isn't as good as it was."
Great quote. :o
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Post by Morkulv »

Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

It annoys me very, very much when someone comes here and pretends to be a werewolf. However...I absolutely cannot stand when a person comes to the forums pretending to be a werewolf, and tries to force their opinions on us as fact...that's a massive insult to all of us, and it's damned inconsiderate.

"OMG that picture is WRONG. I'm a werewolf, and we don't look anything like that!!!111 We don't crave animal flesh!! RAR RAR OMG SO WRONG (insert more idiotic blathering inconsiderate s***, likely peppered with poor grammar and bad spelling)."

Take your lies and go. :P

If you want to pretend to be a werewolf then go ahead and do so...you'll be hated throughout the whole forum, and make yourself look like a damned fool to boot. But never ever ever try to use your fake lycanthropy as a way to try and make your opinions seem more important than anyone else's.
shsu_bound_girl125
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

I read that post. she sounded like a nut case. No offense. Did you banned her?