Lamest excuses given by pretend werewolves on the forums...

The place for anything at all...
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

Ugh this topic is getting interesting and big..I mean anyone knows how the world treat things that are different. Say there are indeed shapeshifters here.

Do you honestly think they'd ever show themselves? I mean everytime you see a movie where there is something that's not normal it gets shot at..Hmmm..think Iron Giant if you've seen it and also the Hulk..

He only hurt cause he was hurt, he never would have had people left him alone and accepted him..People don't like different and they prollie never will..it's sad but oh so true..If they are here then they are smart and know what they are doing..
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

Figarou wrote:
Teh_DarkJokerWolfeh wrote:*shakes head* Silly Rundi :P Pariah is right you are a furry!! Ok I'm done..*walks away casually whistling...* :whistle:

Naaa....I'm fluffy.
yeah ur tail ish Fluffy*grabs tail and tugs* :lol:
Anook
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dogs are miracles with paws

Post by Anook »

Timber-WoIf wrote:does any1 remember that dude that claimed to work at an undergound lab underneith New York City? The top-secret lab that was developing a werewolf virus? So top secret, he could freely post about it on public web forums...
:lol: :lol:

He really said that?

Anyways, I remember this girl came here claiming to be a werewolf, then got mad when no one believed her.
She was one of those who claimed to have a webcam and could show us her TF, but she never did.
:P

I mean, when someone claims that they're a werewolf, it doesn't really bother me. Well, at least not as much as you guys.
I PM them and politely tell them why everyone got mad and wether or not I believe them.

Having a contentious manner toward them is just a waste of my time.
Well, in my opinion it is, but I guess I can understand why some of you do get extremely annoyed.

I've only been here a couple of months and in that time I've only seen four people come here claiming to be werewolves. Those of you who have been here since the beginning, probably hear about them more times than you can counts, so I understand.
I could care less if I am a "freak". I don't care what other people think about me. I am me. I am different from the masses of society in unique and profound ways, anyway. Being physically different would trouble me not
PariahPoet
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The one and only were-jaguarundi!

Post by PariahPoet »

Fang wrote:*Goes Postal* *Mass murder* I don't know how it happened officer. one minute we were all just talking, the next we got way off topic and the next everyone is dead an the gun is in my hhands. . . .Oh wait that's how it happened.
Not my fault this time! :P
PariahPoet
Legendary
Legendary

Post by PariahPoet »

Anook wrote:
Timber-WoIf wrote:does any1 remember that dude that claimed to work at an undergound lab underneith New York City? The top-secret lab that was developing a werewolf virus? So top secret, he could freely post about it on public web forums...
:lol: :lol:

He really said that?

Anyways, I remember this girl came here claiming to be a werewolf, then got mad when no one believed her.
She was one of those who claimed to have a webcam and could show us her TF, but she never did.
:P

I mean, when someone claims that they're a werewolf, it doesn't really bother me. Well, at least not as much as you guys.
I PM them and politely tell them why everyone got mad and wether or not I believe them.

Having a contentious manner toward them is just a waste of my time.
Well, in my opinion it is, but I guess I can understand why some of you do get extremely annoyed.

I've only been here a couple of months and in that time I've only seen four people come here claiming to be werewolves. Those of you who have been here since the beginning, probably hear about them more times than you can counts, so I understand.
I agree. I don't really care what a person claims to be, but it's silly to continue to insist people believe something if you can't prove it.
Anook
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dogs are miracles with paws

Post by Anook »

PariahPoet wrote: it's silly to continue to insist people believe something if you can't prove it.
Yeah your right, it is silly.
I could care less if I am a "freak". I don't care what other people think about me. I am me. I am different from the masses of society in unique and profound ways, anyway. Being physically different would trouble me not
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

Though I'd love it if one claiming to be a WW did post some proof :D Like a picture or a video clip or something :) Still waiting for that day :wink: lol

"Hi guys! I'm new here and am also known as the beast of Bray Road. My word should be enough proof for you!!!"
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Silverclaw wrote:Though I'd love it if one claiming to be a WW did post some proof :D Like a picture or a video clip or something :) Still waiting for that day :wink: lol

yes, but would people still believe?

http://calypso-blue.com/werewolf/viewto ... 9194#99194
PariahPoet
Legendary
Legendary

Post by PariahPoet »

Well, it isn't that difficult to tell if an image is photoshopped usually, so if I didn't see any evidence of editing, I might...
Silverclaw

Post by Silverclaw »

Yeah, but it will still be entertaining even if they made a decent-to-good photoshop to convince us :)
PariahPoet
Legendary
Legendary

Post by PariahPoet »

Very true. *considers making a new account and a ps image just for the amusement of her packmates* :)
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

PariahPoet wrote:Well, it isn't that difficult to tell if an image is photoshopped usually, so if I didn't see any evidence of editing, I might...
Heh....this is AB's arm if ya'll are wondering. :wink:

PariahPoet
Legendary
Legendary

Post by PariahPoet »

But that's not PS'd! He's just a really hairy guy! :lol:
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

PariahPoet wrote:But that's not PS'd! He's just a really hairy guy! :lol:
To bad he didn't put a bite on us. :wink:
PariahPoet
Legendary
Legendary

Post by PariahPoet »

Dangit! We missed our opportunity!
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

PariahPoet wrote:Dangit! We missed our opportunity!

There's always next year. :wink:
PariahPoet
Legendary
Legendary

Post by PariahPoet »

Oh I'm sure he'll be taken away by the authorities by then. :wink:
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

PariahPoet wrote:Oh I'm sure he'll be taken away by the authorities by then. :wink:

shhh.....its a secret. They are not suppose to know. :wink:

When we have that Pocky toast again, we'll quickly put our hands in the way once he bites into the Pocky stick. Painfull, but effective. :lol:
PariahPoet
Legendary
Legendary

Post by PariahPoet »

LOL :lol:
Hopefully we won't turn into one of Kirk's were-roos!
RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh

Post by RedEye »

Realistically, tho', If somebody proved conclusively they were a gen-u-ine Werewolf, all they'd have done was to prove themselves to be Were'.
Not that Werewolves exist...that takes two, of different genders.
Biting would prove nothing, other than it was infectious. It wouldn't prove they existed as a race, a people. All it would prove is that there was one, and only one, werewolf.
That's logic. Inescapable. Dull as white bread without butter. Nature makes one-off's by the jillions: it's called evolutionary adaptation.
And that Werewolf would have proved he was too stoopid to reproduce, as well as being Vainglorious to a lethal extreme.
Humans DO NOT PLAY WELL WITH OTHERS! That's how we got here. Why we are wrecking the planet...so that only a lifeform as tough and resistant as a Werewolf could survive. :lol:
Perhaps there are real Werewolves out there. Will we ever know about them? No. That's their survival strategy...and a good one.
Perhaps someday we will have to invent a Werewolf, to keep our species alive in a hostile world. That day isn't today....or even close.
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...
RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh

Post by RedEye »

Nonetheless...and why this is separate from the above...is that this world, Lacking such a creature as a Werewolf, is to my mind...a poorer place.
For all their Ferocity, they're beautiful. For all their implied danger, they are glorious.
Fantasies usually are..... :cry:
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

RedEye wrote:Humans DO NOT PLAY WELL WITH OTHERS! That's how we got here. Why we are wrecking the planet...so that only a lifeform as tough and resistant as a Werewolf could survive. :lol:

No matter what we do to this planet, it'll still be here. We can't produce enough atomic bombs to blow this planet to pieces. It'll just scratch the surface.

Lifeforms as small a cockroach has survived for millions of years. You don't need to be a tough and resistant werewolf to do that.
PariahPoet
Legendary
Legendary

Post by PariahPoet »

Nope, you just need to be a cockroach! :lol:
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

PariahPoet wrote:Nope, you just need to be a cockroach! :lol:
Heh...a were-cockroach.

Just don't turn on the kitchen lights when one is around. :jester2:
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Teh_DarkJokerWolfeh wrote:
He only hurt cause he was hurt, he never would have had people left him alone and accepted him..People don't like different and they prollie never will...
Natural response of any creature. If its' strange, you fear it. If its' hostile and strange you either get the heck out of dodge or kill it. Either way you get rid of the threat. Its' sorta like why people are afraid of the dark. Its' not the dark itself, so much as, well, the factor of the unknown, what could be there.

See a big scary wolfish thing? Probably going to run or try to kill it, or y'know, soil yourself while doing the deer-in-the-headlights thing. :lol:
No matter what we do to this planet, it'll still be here. We can't produce enough atomic bombs to blow this planet to pieces. It'll just scratch the surface.
More like turn the entire surface of the planet to blackened smouldering glass, with the only thing left alive being viruses or such. For all their radiation resistance, a cockroach won't survive the actual heat of detonation. So in a sense, we could kill the planet.

It'd just do the pheonix thing after awhile and come back to life. That'd take a loooooooong time, though. I have to wonder what the simultaneous detonation of enough nukes to turn the Earth into a superheated glass of glass would look like, or what'd do to the atmosphere.

I mean, the moon's been hanging out for awhile. No life. Partly due to the whole atmosphere thing.