RENAMED: Pack Pendants Request List.

The place to discuss things relating specifically to The Pack
Leighlia
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Stalking the Shadows

Post by Leighlia »

Ok, I think I got it all straight. Lemme know if you spot anything else, or if I missed any other name changes.

Thanks.
Feel the wag!
anirbas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Red headed duck lady

Post by anirbas »

I would also like to be added to the list if possible I dont want the cord and I will probably be paying via snailmail
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

know what it would be easier on if i pay by snail mail as well :)
THE GAME

My Armory
Chhayawolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Chhayawolf »

EEE! I'd love to be added to the list if possible and i wouldn't mind a cord, but whatever is easiest for you i'm not picky with that detail. Not sure about the payment yet now. But i think the best way to go is the
(Slip two standard US postage stamps into an envelope with 4 dimes and mail that to me. (I’ll make my address available to those who need it when the time comes.)
I tried to do the paypal fund thing but it just wasn't cooperating with me, i wish i could make it easier if possible. :(
Can you imagine a life without creativity?
Short Tail
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Resident Chakat

Post by Short Tail »

long cord, stamps and dimes in an envelope. are we still going to go in order of that list fenrir made or is this thread the order they will be done in :(
"War is over if you want it to be. Imagine all the people living life in peace." - John & Yoko
Chhayawolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Chhayawolf »

Not sure, i think it'll still be going in the order of the list, the thread is to inform people who want to be ON the list. No sense in sending it to everyone if they don't want one.
Can you imagine a life without creativity?
Leighlia
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Leighlia »

No, we can't go by Fenrir's list because alot of folks on it don't appear to be here anymore.
ChaosWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ChaosWolf »

I'll have to pay snailmail via moneyorder or something, but, yeah. add me to the list.

Also, include the cord. I think you said it was, around 30 inches, I think...
My Werewolf Code!:
WWC1.0 SSHb LNAn SPDbsh SILt WTRn GDRs UNQd EATafvy SGNepcy SPKw STCb WLL+ HRT++ DLY+++++ STY+++++ INT0 RGN+ JMP+ STR+ BIG+ COL++ AGE+ CMN- AGL+ IRT+ EYE+ FUR+
Leighlia
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Leighlia »

Just an FYI to all, but I've recently emailed Robert Marsk concerning the Pack Symbols and Tony doesn't have any of them done yet. It sounds as if he is becoming buried under the avalanche of his responsibilities due to set backs on the set of Red Victoria. Cast and personal sickness and all that. I suppose when you work so closely together you're bound to pass the cold germs around a few times.

So, while bringing Red Victoria to a close relatively soon the pack symbols are waiting in the back seat for their turn. In large I just wanted to let everyone know that we've not been forgotten and that I'm doing my best to stay on it and at least informed as I can.

I hope Tony and his cast is feeling better and all healthy now. I know how it feels to try and work and be sick too. I've been popping the Zinc drops like candy the last month myself. So, not to worry anyone....not that you were.
Feel the wag!
Kamara
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kamara »

Thanks for the heads up Leighlia. I hope everyone gets better soon!

:)

Kamara
"Too often, we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and b****-slap the motherfu*ker upside the head...."
tammylc25
Just Bitten
Just Bitten

Post by tammylc25 »

Well, if post counts don't matter, please put me on the list. Cord length doesn't matter and payment will probaly be Paypal.
Stone Wolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Stone Wolf »

Thank you, Leighlia.

Um.. I'm probably going to have to change my payment option to snail mail...
garouda
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Do You Believe In Magic ?

Post by garouda »

Well, I am so new here that I am likely the Omega of Omegas, but though I am just starting out, I am sincerely interested.

I can, if permitted, offer payment by many means.

However, if I am not permitted. I shall neither flame nor whine.

On a secondary note, it strikes me that the cost of distributing these is likely a teeny bit more than just the postage.

Are any donations needed to deal with the difference ?

For example, if folks pay via PAYPAL, there will be fees extracted before you get your funds. With such a low cost item, these fees could easily suck up a rather large percentage of the remitted money.

If, however, this has already been discussed and settled, please ignore my ignorant yapping.

Now I am off to become more familiar with The Pack.
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Leighlia wrote:No, we can't go by Fenrir's list because alot of folks on it don't appear to be here anymore.
Ya that's a problem I thought of when I was making the list it seems that if you want one you have to ask and Leighlah will put you on the list in the order you joined
Leighlia
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Leighlia »

Actually, there is only a fee with using paypal if you are using a credit/debit card. You must use either a checking account or transfer money into your paypal account (this has been covered previously). If using a credit/debit card then I must upgrade to the business level account and that is where the fees will occur. I've done as much research as I can think of on this, made the trips to the post office and calls to PayPal customer service. The costs include the postage and padded envelope only. The envelope is only about 40 cents as I can get them cheaper when buying packs of 10. I took the one that Robert Marsk sent me to the post office and had it weighed with the envelope and got the final pricing, so it's reliable and not likely to change as it reflects the new price hike that the post office have tacked onto stamps and such.

I will add that if there are some who send a little extra, which some have offered, those funds (if any) I was planning to pool for use for those who have a harder time in paying for the shipping (ie, our younger international pack mates). Anything left over after the fact, which shouldn't be more than a few cents if any, can always be donated to a conservation society or something. But truly I'm certain that there won't be anything left over.

For those who do not have paypal, my honest opinion is that the easiest choice may be to send me two stamps (don't unsticker them from their backing please) and tape 40 cents to a sheet of paper and be done with it. The stamps I can then just slap on an envelope and send it out from home without trips to the post office. If I send out several I can give my postman a heads up on any certain day of the week that they will be going out and he can pick them up then. He's such a nice guy anyway.

I know it's a lot of reading and I am guilty of rambling, but new folks I suggest going back to the top of this particular thread and reading all that is there, along with at least a glance over at the stuff on the other thread, who's link is also at the top of this thread. I feel like I'm repeating some of those things here. Ok? ok...thanks.
Feel the wag!
strykeriuswolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: ARMY Wolf

Post by strykeriuswolf »

:D sign me up please, i will try to convince my mom to paypal it

:howl:  :oo Strykerius
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Guitar Dude from Metallica

Post by Kirk Hammett »

May I be joined up also? I will wear mine proudly hwlwnk

I will likely be paying via my mother's credit card on paypal. I dont mind any extra costs, I am in Australia. I dont mind what cord is used, I can make or buy my own chains, Im not fussy with it at all lck
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Image Image :beerwolf: :drunx:
"Animals were not made for humans, not anymore than black people were made for whites or women for men" -Alice Walker-
VampireKitten
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change

Post by VampireKitten »

Can people still be put on the list? The inventory says 0.
Vampire Kitten =^.^=

Artist, Designer, Model, & Vamp.
http://www.vampirekitten.net
VampireKitten
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change

Post by VampireKitten »

LMAO, oh nvm I am a dork... Could I be added to the list with an 18in cord? I will be paying by paypal.
Vampire Kitten =^.^=

Artist, Designer, Model, & Vamp.
http://www.vampirekitten.net
mielikkishunt
Legendary
Legendary

Post by mielikkishunt »

May I be put on it? Just getting back after my system went tits up.
Lt Com Kyr

Could someone explain why my Russian Wolfhound only eats my WereWolf Books?
Herpscott
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Herpscott »

I am interested in one of these as well and would be willing to help cover costs of materials to some extent. I realize I am not the most prolific poster, but I would like to have a small symbol of particiption with The Pack.

PS I have not read everything about these charms (there is is much) so if I am really late or out of line - please throw a duckie or something...
"Ignorance is Bliss to those Uneducated" -Nick Hexum of 311

Please don't shoot me!!
Shock To The System
Just Bitten
Just Bitten

Post by Shock To The System »

I realize the newer members are probably going to be very lucky if they manage to get one of these, but I'm playing my luck anyway. I think it would be really cool, not to mention my first necklace. Not sure how to pay yet, but it doesn't seem like I really need to worry about that too soon either. I would prefer a 27" cord please. Thank you for considering me. Anthony Brownrigg, sorry to say I'm just hearing about you for the first time. But I'll definitely keep an eye out for your movies now that I have. Everyone, let's give a big howl out to Anthony for doing all of this for us. AAAAWWWWWHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :howl:  :oo
I have the perfect body...but it's in my trunk and starting to smell.

I miss my ex...but my aim is improving.
nekocj
Legendary
Legendary

hummm......

Post by nekocj »

:( .............Neko is very very late in posting a request of this thread......I can't believe I didn't come across here before *snif* I know now though it's probably too late to get on this list and get one and that makes me incredibly sad as I have wanted someting to represent the pack for...quite awhile....if I'm not too late and if somewhere in the faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar future I could possibly get one I will send some stamps and the kaching in dime format as you said however if it helps me to get one I also can use paypal...would that be easier? PM me and let me know if I can get one still and which payment method you would prefer me to do. A cord is not neccesary I have many friends that weave and make hemp necklaces 'n' such I can get a fancy one done. for the necklace it's no biggie but if you want to and you still have one you can just do a smaller cord. Whatever you got. I hope poor neko didn't get left behind too badly. (sigh)

-Neko
darkgod572
Custom Title: Leather Craftsman

Post by darkgod572 »

i would like to recieve one.... but if there arnt enough to go around to those that have been here longer than myself please by all means give it to one of those that have been ^,^
Shock To The System
Just Bitten
Just Bitten

Post by Shock To The System »

I would like to receive one if it's not too much trouble. 27" cord please. I think it would be so cool to have one! I don't have any necklaces really at the moment, so you'll also be assisting me with that. Thanks if I can get one!
I have the perfect body...but it's in my trunk and starting to smell.

I miss my ex...but my aim is improving.