RENAMED: Pack Pendants Request List.

The place to discuss things relating specifically to The Pack
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

ill see about it, looks great and im sure my parents will let me have it if I use my own money :D
navalagVLK
Legendary
Legendary

Post by navalagVLK »

Aw man, I'd definitely love one with a 27' cord. Oh yes :D

I'd endlessly appreciate it if you stuck me on that list, too!

Thank you!
Last edited by navalagVLK on Wed Jan 11, 2006 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NarnianWolfen
Legendary
Legendary

Post by NarnianWolfen »

Eep, if we can still get one, I'd like to have a pendant. Probably I can use Paypal, I'll update and let you know for sure later tonight. 27 cord, unless they're all gone, then no cord. :) Thank you!
~Kate

"She should not lock the open door (run away run away run away!), full moon is on the sky and he's not a man anymore...sees the change in him but can't (run away run away run away) see what became out of her man...full moon!"
WolfVanZandt
Legendary
Legendary

Post by WolfVanZandt »

Please put me down for one pendant with a 27" strap.

I will pay by money order.
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

Alrighty, I've set up my paypal account, so now all I have to do is wait for my funds to transfer (three to four business days).
Veruth
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Veruth »

I think you can still use it before then, I only just verified my account yesterday and I've been using it for a while. What is the verification for anyway? Is it just to let people know you're using a real account that belongs to you?

and just so I can say I was on subject.
When can we start sending payment? Are we just waiting for the shipment to arrive?
Faolan Ruadh
Pack Member
Pack Member
Custom Title: Snarkus Mirificus

Post by Faolan Ruadh »

Add me to the list, no cord required. I'll see if I can get my current Paypal account verified by then. If not, I'll have to do the snail-mail dance.
"Live like you'll die tomorrow.
Fight like there is no death."
Leighlia
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Stalking the Shadows

Post by Leighlia »

To answer what I can:
What is the verification for anyway? Is it just to let people know you're using a real account that belongs to you?
Paypal has you verify accounts that are created because they are in the business of money and they don't want to be sued for mis-transfering someone's precious dollars around. (*blinking* I just realized how blatently obvious this is when I read it back. Forgive me, I have a nasty cold at the moment.) And yes, so that they know that it is really you using your money and not someone else using your money.

When can we start sending payment? Are we just waiting for the shipment to arrive?
As soon as I recieve the shipment of pendants I will inform everyone ASAP. I don't want to collect early just incase something dreadful happens and AB gets a boom dropped on his head or something *knock on wood* and they aren't completed. It would be a major pain in the backside to have to return funds and I'd rather just not go there.

I will be contacting people in order, in groups of 10 to 15 through PM when they can send their funds so that I am not overwhelmed by 200 some folks all sending at once then demanding where their symbol is...all at the same time. Those that are contacted, have sent payment, and are shipped to will have a status listed next to their names in place of "Request Received". (Plus, I don't want to bog down this thread with all kinds of conversation on who is to send and when and all that sort of thing.)

Ok. I hope this helps. Anything else, feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer. :D
Feel the wag!
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

Please make note in the request list that my name (which used to be Excelsia) is now Renorei. And Reilune's is Set. I don't think anyone else has changed their name recently.
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

I had almost completely forgotten about that. (Wow, I got used to this name quick...)

Thanks for mentioning it. And yeah, I was Reilune.
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

Set wrote: Thanks for mentioning it.

De nada. :D
Leighlia
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Leighlia »

Hmmm....*grasping hair* IT'S ALL SO CONFUSING!

*throat clearing* No, I got it. Ok. Sorry, I get dramatic when I have a cold.
Feel the wag!
Celtic Kierm
Pack Member
Pack Member

Post by Celtic Kierm »

If it's possible that I matter enough to recieve one,i'd very much like to be on the list. 18" cord. Would I be able to send a money order?
Celtic Kierm
Pack Member
Pack Member

Post by Celtic Kierm »

I feel your pain, i'm getting a nasty cold as well, makes me very negative. :P
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

ya have to have ten posts :(
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
NarnianWolfen
Legendary
Legendary

Post by NarnianWolfen »

Sorry to be a pain, been badly busy lately. I will try to set up a PayPal account Monday, after I have some money in my pocket to stash in the bank. I apologize for the inconvenience, I'm not trying to hide. :crazy:
~Kate

"She should not lock the open door (run away run away run away!), full moon is on the sky and he's not a man anymore...sees the change in him but can't (run away run away run away) see what became out of her man...full moon!"
Kamara
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kamara »

Leighlia

Please add me to the list.

Ive been flat on my back with bad hip pain for almost three weeks so I havent gotten online until now.

I already have a Paypal business account so no problem there. :)

Kamara
"Too often, we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and b****-slap the motherfu*ker upside the head...."
Leighlia
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Leighlia »

While post total is not a factor, those with a earlier join date will get to skip up in line as they have been waiting the longest.
So...Celtic Kierm can make the list, however as the totals grow it is possible that she may get bumped down to the bottom of the list in favor of those who've joined earlier.

Please keep in mind that while favoring earlier join dates, I am trying my best to keep this as fair and FCFS as possible.
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Post by Vuldari »

My interest in THE PACK was weakening for a while, so I was unsure If I really wanted this anymore...

...but I'm over that now. I'm back in full swing, and after reading the screenplay for Freeborn (Thanks Anthony), I'm psyched.

Sign me up.

I'll wear it with Pride. Image

I have a PayPal account, so that will work fine.
Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~
Kisota

Post by Kisota »

I was WONDERING how/why you didn't get in here sooner, Vuldari! :D
Veruth
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Veruth »

Edited.
Last edited by Veruth on Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
navalagVLK
Legendary
Legendary

Post by navalagVLK »

I've changed yonder name from Eric the Wolf to navalagVLK! Woo! So, yeah...

Eric the Wolf was a smidgeon plain, at least the new one is slightly more imaginative :D
"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"
Kurayami_Ookami
Pack Member
Pack Member

Post by Kurayami_Ookami »

I'd like one please ^^ Long cord, if there's enough, otherwise I could do with short, or none...^^;; I'll probably be paying throught paypal, but I'm not %100 sure...Btw, sorry I haven't been on much in a while, I've been extremly busy, but I'll try to contribute more from now on... :wink:
shey
Legendary
Legendary

Post by shey »

ya I would like one longish cord if their is any but I will have to get some money to send for it it might take a few days if school does not load me down with work :cry:

state test are 3 months away so it might take longer but put me on the list :D
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

just antoehr note:

A) sabrewerewolfwueen is now sabrethejokerwolffool
B) you didn't sopecify the cord length for me, i wish for a 27" one.