Romp

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

White Paw

Post by White Paw »

*climbs out of pool and goes to lay down for a while*
food finally settling in-
wolfenknight
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfenknight »

*smiles and gets out of the pool as well. He walks over to gladius and lays next to him*
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

*falls asleep for now*
lunarwolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Trying to run free
Additional Details: I look beyond the line of what a lot people call FACTS.... Because just because it's name MYTH..... Does not mean it does not exist.

Post by lunarwolf »

*it's been along time and still the two have no idea what to do*
sis**ugh i hate this do you think they know were we are right now**
*no they don't but we better hurry about are decsion because they'll find us soon*
The truth...ha...why does it matter to you? You really don't want to know the truths I know....
Anook
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dogs are miracles with paws

Post by Anook »

*Flies back the clearing and sees gladius and wolfenknight, then smells Lunars scent.

*Follows it deep into the woods and ends up at the shamens cave*

*Forms a unbreakable, unmeltable sword in paw and silently walks in, then howls loudly forming a blizzard outside.

*With both paws, throws the blizzard into the cave, slamming Lunar and his sister hard against the wall...........forzen stuck there*

*Then runs in and claw, bites, and slashes at Lunars sister, causing her to bleed and a great deal of pain.

(I don't think Fang is interested in this anymore)
I could care less if I am a "freak". I don't care what other people think about me. I am me. I am different from the masses of society in unique and profound ways, anyway. Being physically different would trouble me not
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

*Flies in and runs through Lunars sister with his sword* *Pulls out his scythe and cuts a deep X on her chest which then begins to burn as the cave wall falls away behind her, sucking her into hell* Sorry I'm late had to send the armies away.
Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori :P
lunarwolf
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I look beyond the line of what a lot people call FACTS.... Because just because it's name MYTH..... Does not mean it does not exist.

Post by lunarwolf »

*SIS! WHY ARE YOU ALL TRYING TO HURT HER!*
sis**make the choice live in peace or in choas but make sure the human rain ends**
*sis.....SIS DON"T GIVE UP ON ME I"LL SAVE YOU*
*breaks free again and holds sis hand*
*i only need to do one more thing then finally we can end this put your hands on the symbol then it's over i'll take care of it from there*
*the sister struggles to put her hand on the symbol but with her brother strength they both put there hands on the symbol and lunar says the words to the spell and finally casts the spell*

((happy birthday wolfenknight))
The truth...ha...why does it matter to you? You really don't want to know the truths I know....
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

(hmmm...ish lost..are we still in city? Do I still have meh cash?) :?
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

NOOOOOO!!!!!!

*Runs up and stabs Lunars sister than him*

*Your like Hilter, trying kill those that are inferior to you, and you want everyone to be made in your own image. :x

*Not all humans are bad!*

*Angry and fear begin to comsume. A huge black mark forms on her right hind leg all the way up to the hip and a small one forms under the right eye.

*Puts paw on symbol and pours energy and power into it and stops it................for now.

*Then takes Lunar and throws him out of the cave and away from his sister.
Last edited by Anook on Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I could care less if I am a "freak". I don't care what other people think about me. I am me. I am different from the masses of society in unique and profound ways, anyway. Being physically different would trouble me not
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

Teh_DarkJokerWolfeh wrote:(hmmm...ish lost..are we still in city? Do I still have meh cash?) :?
Nope we lost your cash and Lunars sister made him evil again. She is now trying to destroy the human race. :P
lunarwolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by lunarwolf »

*SIS RRRRRRUUUUUUUNNNN*
sis**muhahahahahahah don't you see if we make all humans into animals like us we will live in peace and the world will be distoryed ,it seems like your the evil one and i'm the good one cause if your in favor of the humans to live and distory the world that tells me that your evil and don't forget that if you kill me you'll be no better then me and lunar*
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

(great..just great..well I'm out of this story now.. :P bye have fun :) )
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

*Nothing in this world is bad or evil just missunderstood*

*There are evil deeds, not evil creatures. YOU GET PUNISHED FOR YOU DOING EVIL deeds.*

*Looks at Lunar then back at the sister*

*If I kill you I won't be like you, you know why?*

*Because I'll be killing someone for doing evil things and protecting the human race. Not evey human is trying to destroy this world and the creatures in it, some are good and kind and innocent.*

*You killed them!!*

*So I'll be killing something for doing evil things, protecting the ones that haven't.*

*All of a sudden the black marks disappear and fur on her back, top of tail, ears, top of shoulder and some of the legs, turn red.
While everything else stays white.

*A vortex of fire forms in one paw and and ice in the other*

*Throws fire at Lunar hitting him in the stomach and sending him backwards into a tree, then throws ice at his sister, smashing her against the wall and forzen.

(Ok, thats my other form. Since I don't have powers of an angel and of Lunar (moon), like you guys. I have to constantly change colors.
It makes it interesting this way. I mean, it would be pretty boring if we all had several powers in one form.
Oh, and each form I take is stonger than the last.)
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

Wait Anook! Lunar is not to be killed , His sister has been marked* Looks at the X on her chest, now turning red* The Reapers will be here shortly to claim her.
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

*Looks at Fang, then back at the others*

*What about Lunar?

Ok, be honest with me. Are you guys starting to get bored with this thread. Its just a question, it doesn't mean anything.
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

( I wish it was back to how it was, not this whole battle of good and evil)
Kill his sister and he will be released from her spell.
lunarwolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by lunarwolf »

*hhhhhmmmm so-so*(game boredem)
Last edited by lunarwolf on Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

Yeah, I agree. Do you want to put it back to the way it was?

I'm getting bored with this good and evil battle stuff.
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

*Stabs Lunars sister with the sword of ice

shes dead
lunarwolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by lunarwolf »

yeah sure you kill lunars sis he gets angry for a while but gets over and becomes good once more the end
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

(just give up without resistance) *Reapers come and grab Lunars' sister*
Your time has come
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

Well, I don't think the thread should end. I mean, I would mind going back to the way it was an just goof around once more. I'm just tired of this good and evil thing.
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

*Falls back to earth, once more Fang*
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

*Falls down in the snow as Anook and not in gestalt form*
lunarwolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by lunarwolf »

*so what you guys want to do* ??