Romp

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Anook
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dogs are miracles with paws

Post by Anook »

*After many miles of running, comes to a clearing and right in the middle of it, is a red floating box* :?

*What the*

*What should we do*
I could care less if I am a "freak". I don't care what other people think about me. I am me. I am different from the masses of society in unique and profound ways, anyway. Being physically different would trouble me not
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

Lure her out wth the thrill of the hunt.
Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori :P
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

*Looks at Fang, ''Hey go for it*

Anyways, how do you lure somebody out with the thrill of the hunt? :?
I could care less if I am a "freak". I don't care what other people think about me. I am me. I am different from the masses of society in unique and profound ways, anyway. Being physically different would trouble me not
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

We just offer to hunt with her until morning.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

*Joker quickens her paces and comes to a Hidden Temple that only appears visible to her eyes. She enters an the it disappears once she's inside* POWER!! JOKER GET MORE POWER NOW!!*pants an drools running farther an deeper inside an coming to a room filled with statues of ancient gods one including Anubis an she smiles and laughs walking up an standing before it chanting unknown words*
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

*Opens the box*

*Shes not inside!!!!*

*Where is she?*

*Fang see if you can find her*
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

Damn Where is. . . . wait there! *Says a peice from an ancient werewolf scripture* * Temple materialises in front of them* Heh I feel like a tomb raider.
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

:lol: :lol:

*Sniffs around inside*

*This way*

*Dashes down a long dark ancient tunnel, and burst into a chamber filled with statues of ancient Gods*

*Looks down and sees Joker chanting infront of Anubis statue*

*Fang, "gives a concerned look*
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

(gahhh Fang You can't do that!! :P )

*Chants more as the Statue glows and shakes surrounded in a white aroura. She chants loudeder and suddenly a beam flies from the statue at a fast rate an into her body knocking her to the ground and unconcience..everything goes quite inside the temple and the statue explodes into rubble*
lunarwolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Trying to run free
Additional Details: I look beyond the line of what a lot people call FACTS.... Because just because it's name MYTH..... Does not mean it does not exist.

Post by lunarwolf »

*I'm almost there soon i'll kill him eat his haert and become immortal no more i'll be weak to sliver and i can never die and i'll have all the powers of shaman after that i'll complete the prophicy and i'll ask mother luna to finally give me all the powers of nature and she'll grant it to her loyal son ((not really son you get the meaning)) i'm here now* *walks up to the shaman and tackles him breaking his legs*nice to see you shaman you have something i want and i'm going to take it from you if you don't mind like i care anyway* :evil:
The truth...ha...why does it matter to you? You really don't want to know the truths I know....
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

I'm on it. *Shoots the Anubis statue with desert eagle*
lunarwolf
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I look beyond the line of what a lot people call FACTS.... Because just because it's name MYTH..... Does not mean it does not exist.

Post by lunarwolf »

*bites into the shaman chest and the shaman starts screaming saying you don't know what you are doing it's too much power to handle it could end the world then lunar rip out his heart with his teeth and silent the shaman* *I DO KNOW WHAT I'M DOING* *draws a symbol in the ground with a stick and tells mother luna ((moon)) that the procphy is complete after he eats his heart and he starts his feast eating the heart ending what he work so hard for in his past long ago* *MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA* :evil: :evillaugh:
Last edited by lunarwolf on Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The truth...ha...why does it matter to you? You really don't want to know the truths I know....
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Fang wrote:I'm on it. *Shoots the Anubis statue with desert eagle*
(fang..what are you doing? :( ..how did you get inside my temple?)
Raina The Werewolf Queen
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Stupid Girl

Post by Raina The Werewolf Queen »

*steps out of the darkness and looks at joker and Fang..* "I let him in" *giggles and pounces joker* "hope you dont mind"
SEDUCTIVE AND DESTRUCTIVE

I WANT MY ANTHONY BROWNRIGG PLUSHIE RIGHT NOW !!!!!!
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

Joker are you alright? please god, please be alright.
(( She's the queen of the Werewolves come to help us save you from evil,
Unfortunatly Lunar is far beyond help))
lunarwolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by lunarwolf »

*luna gave him the powers of nature he could control the elements stroms hurricanes tornados earth quakes tidal waves and in the back of his mind he heard a voice be careful you can distory the world and this is to much power for anyone to have his body started to change his maws were hands his bottom legs change his while body changed ((it looks sorta like my avatar but it's black fur and there is no body ware and red eyes)) he look to himself* *now it's finally my time for revenge*
Last edited by lunarwolf on Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

*Joker's eyes open and she throws Raina off* FOOLS!!*she flips over to all fours as her body grows more muscled and her fangs elongated her fur turning jet black like Anubis. Holding her paw up an staft appeared there in a flash of lightining and he eyes went red* MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! WHO HAS THE POWER NOW!!!? *she points the staff at Fang and hits him with a bolt of Lightning then aims it at Raina grining evilly*
Raina The Werewolf Queen
Legendary
Legendary

"I will only save you from the evil if joker buts that twig down" *rolls her eyes at the staff and rips it away from joker* *helps fang up and looks back at joker* bad puppy ^^

Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

PUPPY?!! DON'T EVER CALL ME PUPPY!!*Tackles Raina an snaps jaws in face* You will DIE FOR THIS!!
Raina The Werewolf Queen
Legendary
Legendary

*snarls at the threat and jumps back and stands up lips curled back* "Watch who your talking to. That mouth will get you into trouble." *she jumps forward making joker step and and then snapped at her feet making her trip*

lunarwolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by lunarwolf »

*now were are they and my good friend joker hmmmmmmmmmmmm...... i'll stay here for them so i can wait to see the looks on there faces when there shaman is dead :evil: * *looks at self* *OH CRAP I need some clothes* *looks at the animal skins the shaman made and sews them togather making a a pairs of pants and puts them on*
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

*Joker falls on her back an thrashes anryly getting to feet quickly, staggering back abit an snorting in disgust* I haven't time for these things!! I have a world to conquer!! *She roars arching her back as large black wings push from her back. She Roars again flying throught the celling of the temple leaving a big whole there*
Raina The Werewolf Queen
Legendary
Legendary

"ohh dear.. you seem to have forgotten .. i have a pair of thoughs as well." *takes off after her and can see joker almost a mile ahead.* "No one beats the queen"

Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

Please Joker Don't do this remember it's me Fang BFF, remember the fun we had today? please remember, for me*Body begins to change,grows to 10 feet, fur becomes golden, muscle mass increases, Wings of pure white rip through the back of his shirt, lifts head slowly a tear falls to the floor, eyes open reavealing irises of a pure golden color. He is Angel.* *soars into the sky after Raina and Joker.*
Last edited by Fang on Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

*All of sudden a bright white light comes through the hole in the ceiling and to the floor*

*The light looked warm and welcoming*

*Stands in front of the light, turns and smilies at Fang, then steps in and lets the light engulf her.*

*Suddenly a pair of great white feathered wings gently come out of her back* (Like the ones angel has on x men 3)

*Howels her thanks, then takes off through the ceiling*

(((Ok, I definitly did not see this thread going this way. At first it was just fun, playing around, pouncing on each other, and being your favorite animal>)))

(((Oh well, I just hope this thread doesn't end anytime soon, maybe the current situation, but not the thread))

((Well, I guess I couldn't type this fast enough before you two got wings too))

Anyways, takes off after Joker, Fang and Raina.