some idea that won't go away!

The place for anything at all...
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

some idea that won't go away!

Post by Anubis »

ok, sorry this thought is bugging the s**t out of me for a while. what if werewolves exist. and the spapeshifting got its start when people noticed the human simularites in them. so what i'm saying if werewolves do exist that they don't transform. they are born in the gestalt from and they die in the gestalt form. mabey they live in our forests.

mabey they are like the big foot. sightings but no remains mabey. we don't see alot of them because they are like thier 4 legged coisins they avoid humans and they are alot smarter about it than big foot.

a product of a deranged mind.
Last edited by Anubis on Sun Jul 17, 2005 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
THE GAME

My Armory
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

A very deranged mind. :D (no offence.)

What I'm seeing hre is that you veiw anthromorph animals running around in the woods. First, if they are big as we imagine them we've probaly of found them by now, yet we are always finding new species all around, and there may be a 'sighting' or two if you snoop around everywhere. While if it were more smaller than they could get by.

A wolf of intellegence? We already have those! (I fear some of them are smarter than alot of people, *Glances over towards brothers.*) A wolf that walks on it's hind legs, could happen if trying to mimic a human, yet they are very great on all fours and do not require to walk on their hind legs like us.

Then really, how would such a creature evolve? Theres no need, as said they do great on all fours. They do not require to handle and mulipulate tools like we have evolved to do.

I don't think you think nor beleive this, but that you want to think and beleive it. :D
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

they ,might just need to have those hands for something, like opening doors without breaking it down and making a rucus, or activate switches or something
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

outwarddoodles wrote:A very deranged mind. :D (no offence.)

What I'm seeing hre is that you veiw anthromorph animals running around in the woods. First, if they are big as we imagine them we've probaly of found them by now, yet we are always finding new species all around, and there may be a 'sighting' or two if you snoop around everywhere. While if it were more smaller than they could get by.

A wolf of intellegence? We already have those! (I fear some of them are smarter than alot of people, *Glances over towards brothers.*) A wolf that walks on it's hind legs, could happen if trying to mimic a human, yet they are very great on all fours and do not require to walk on their hind legs like us.

Then really, how would such a creature evolve? Theres no need, as said they do great on all fours. They do not require to handle and mulipulate tools like we have evolved to do.

I don't think you think nor beleive this, but that you want to think and beleive it. :D
i said they would be like big they have been sightings, but not a whole lot of them. and the same way we did the eniroment called for the wolf become smarter, walk upright, and stuff
THE GAME

My Armory
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Ninja BOFH

Post by Lupin »

Shadow Wulf wrote:they ,might just need to have those hands for something, like opening doors without breaking it down and making a rucus, or activate switches or something
When did the woods sprout doors and light switches?

Sorry, I couldn't resist.
I don't suffer from lycanthropy, I enjoy every minute of it! Image
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

No, currently there is nothing demanding the wolf become better in malipulating tools, as we humans have, currently. If that ever becomes so there is no sure thing they would evolve just like us, and that would take many many years. Wolves are succesful as they are without being tool users.
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

Post by Scott Gardener »

Well, now that humans have come along, hands would come in handy as far as deactivating human traps, such as getting out of snares or prying open steel jaw clamps. Given how many humans have shown up, it would be a useful evolutionary adaptation, though making something that you can still run on would be tricky.

Evolution takes awhile, however, and humans have only been a real problem in the last few hundred years.
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

I dont know; some half man-half wolf creature could really exist. The Beast of Bray Road sounds a lot like a werewolf :) Its a cool thought either way :D