woa...

The place for anything at all...
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

woa...

Post by Searif »

I just figured out how my life somewhat revolves around the moon

first fact: I was born under a blood moon, which is very rare to even see one yet be born under one

Second fact: my sign, cancer is the sign that rules the moon and the person I like is a Leo and their sign is the sun and here is what one side said about that "Their ruling planets are the Sun (for Leo) and the Moon (for Cancer). This can guarantee a good mutual understanding, since one reflects the other's light. Sympathetic Leo may also tolerate Cancer's sudden changes of mood."

Third fact: my mood often changes with each moon shifty((like the horoscope thingy said

fourth fact: I often look at the moon when ever it is visible, if it is a blood moon I let out a long howl((about 10 minutes, hurts the neck)) and if there is a full moon I will let out a howl
WolvenOne
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Right-Wing WarMongering Artsy-Fartsy Woof

Post by WolvenOne »

Mmm.... I personally think that people read into such things a bit "too," much, but the moon does affect people, that much is certain.
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

well explain this one, while I was browsing around a horoscope site I decided to see what it had to say about love stuff((yes I know, i can be such a dork :lol: )) but anyways one thing standed out from the first sentance which was "On the 22nd of June, when the Sun enters your sign" now im freaking out at that if its true or not

EDIT: the reason why im freaking out at that is the fact that, I met michelle((the one I like.. if you havent been listening)) on the 22nd of june
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Wait...

The Cancer rules the moon?

Sweeeet. Now i actually like being born under that sign. 8)
WolvenOne
Legendary
Legendary

Post by WolvenOne »

Searif Bogard wrote:well explain this one, while I was browsing around a horoscope site I decided to see what it had to say about love stuff((yes I know, i can be such a dork :lol: )) but anyways one thing standed out from the first sentance which was "On the 22nd of June, when the Sun enters your sign" now im freaking out at that if its true or not

EDIT: the reason why im freaking out at that is the fact that, I met michelle((the one I like.. if you havent been listening)) on the 22nd of june
Oh that's an easy one.... every horoscope I've ever seen has had several entries speckled throughout the calender which basically said "something important's gonna happen," or "a good day for love." People whom look at Horoscopes expecting them to work, see these dates and look for important things that may have happened on them.

In other words, it's a combination of wishful thinking and coincidence. This coming from a person that's highly spiritual, believes in psychic powers and in ghosts.
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

Howl? First thing this kitty doesn't howl, but how do you get off with it? If I were caught in a long howl I'd be branded a weirdo. Though I have howled at dogs before, its great to hear 'em answer.

Otherwise my life is sorta around the moon, being a girl and all. :wink:
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

Ive already been branded a weirdo, so i could care less :D
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

Well don't get too attatched to the moon, it's slowly drifting away from earth at a rate of 1 1/2 inches per year.

On a side note, my "time of the month" is on the full moon so it makes me extra-moody. But the full moon isn't all that special to me. The new moon, the dark moon holds more worth and meaning to me than the full.
WolvenOne
Legendary
Legendary

Post by WolvenOne »

Reilune wrote:Well don't get too attatched to the moon, it's slowly drifting away from earth at a rate of 1 1/2 inches per year.

On a side note, my "time of the month" is on the full moon so it makes me extra-moody. But the full moon isn't all that special to me. The new moon, the dark moon holds more worth and meaning to me than the full.
Well, by the time it drifts far enough as to where our view is compremised we'll have the technalogy to attach giant rockets to it to push it back into place..... or maybe very very strong rope and the ultimate game of tug-of-war.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Reilune wrote:Well don't get too attatched to the moon, it's slowly drifting away from earth at a rate of 1 1/2 inches per year.

Yeah, well, by the time it's gone i'll be long dead, so i don't care. :P

Wish there was a way to nudge it back closer though... <_<
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Ninja BOFH

Post by Lupin »

The real race is whether or not the moon will drift away before it completley halts Earth's rotation.
I don't suffer from lycanthropy, I enjoy every minute of it! Image