Insane Muslims going nutsoid..AGAIN!

The place for anything at all...
Spongy
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Indifferent

Post by Spongy »

Holy... Well..I predict...a lock. Unfortunately.
:(

I hate seeing these things. Private Messages people...PMs. Please keep crap out of the threads....
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Terastas wrote:Heh. Figarou, our resident Heavy Metal Queen (which is a Cowboy Bebop reference, not an insinuation about anything that should be personal or anything). :grinp:
I've seen EVERY Cowboy Bebop episode. I knew exactly what you was talking about. :D

I was about to bring it up when I saw cumulusprotagonist's "space trucker" post. :grinp:
Howlitzer
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: yradnegeL

Post by Howlitzer »

MattSullivan wrote:Go f*** yourself terastas you primadonna dogshit.
I can't help but interject here...and I don't know what past hostilities you may have exchanged...

but is that really necessary? :?
Terastas wrote:Dammit Matt, I can't leave you alone for even a week without you going all Redneck White Supremacy on the forum, can I?
while I'm at it....

was that really necessary either? ??

Seriously.... I won't side with either of you. But if you're going to go all-out on each other...gaa...do it over email or instant messenger or something...PLEASE.... otherwise it's just going to screw things up for everybody.

I almost joined the forums back in 2006... I don't know why I didn't and then waited until now.... but I certainly don't want to have joined now only to see it fall apart and die because people can't resist trying to strangle each other. :(